The policy of SKALA-Medica s.r.o. is based on the requirements of ISO 13485: 2016. The mission of SKALA-Medica s.r.o. is the development and production of specialized medical devices in the field of surgical oncology and emergency medicine. In these areas, we rely on flawless deliveries to our healthcare professionals and medical staff. A satisfied customer is the main purpose and priority for SKALA-Medica s.r.o..
We monitor the legal regulations related to our activities and follow the traditions and traditional values of SKALA. At present, the SKALA company is run by the second generation of owners. Our priorities are satisfied customers and successful deliveries, which are also a priority in this industry. That is why we very carefully maintain and develop a quality management system and systematically monitor and evaluate our products on the market. SKALA products are developed by experts with years of experience and tested by military and healthcare professionals.
- High quality and safety of products.
- Individual approach to the customers and patients.
- Maintaining and developing the quality management system.
- Systematic monitoring and evaluation of our products on the market.
- Innovation and development of production technologies.
- Monitoring and implementation of legal regulations related to our activities.
- Selecting and maintaining successful relationships with our suppliers and distributors.
- Competitiveness – competitors should be kept in second place.
- Follow the established traditions and traditional values of SKALA, further develop, preserve and prepare their future for transmission to future generations.
- Manufacture products as much environmentally friendly as possible.
QUALITY AND SAFETY
CUSTOMER AND PATIENT
PRODUCT MONITORING AND EVALUATION
INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT
SUPPLIER AND DISTRIBUTOR
TRADITIONS AND VALUES
ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY
From the position of the company’s management, it is a daily commitment for us to create a suitable environment for these values and to promote the meaning of these values.
Radim Skála – director